Hailing from Babor's special range for sensitive skin, this Calming Cream not only works well on dry and sensitive skin, but also as a treatment for neurodermatitis (atopic eczema). Its active complex of Neuroxyl, Evening Primrose Oil, Dexpanthenol and Microsilver helps reduce irritation, redness and itching, relieving tightness in the skin and improving its resistance by regenerating the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Eczema, Sensitive skin, Redness, Rosacea, Dry skin
- Recommended as an accompanying skincare treatment for neurodermitis (atopic eczema) during symptom-free intervals.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply in the mornings and evenings, after cleansing.
- Massage gently into the skin.
- Can be used as a 24-hour cream or as a day cream when paired with Intensive Calming Cream Rich.
- Can also be used to care for the eye area.
Only for external use
If you are new to this product or any of its ingredients, we recommend completing a patch test first.
Oenothera Biennis Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycine Soja Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lactate, Silver, Tocopherol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Pantolactone, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Citric Acid
The art of precision skincare. It all began in 1956 with a black rose - the symbol of infinite beauty. Since then, as a pioneer in professional skincare, BABOR has set the standard in skincare research, made in Germany. Today, Babor remains driven by that pioneering spirit in their passionate quest for individual beauty and perfection.