With advanced level probiotic extracts this toner protects against external aggressors by strengthening barrier function. Lactobacillus probiotics stimulate the production of antimicrobial peptides that shift the ecology of your skin microbiome.
Protection - Prebiotics from Yacon Root feed the correct microbes and strengthen their ability to fend off opportunistic pathogens. This product may be used throughout the day to calm and hydrate.
Prebiotics - Inulin and Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides are prebiotics that feed beneficial microbes at the expense of less desirable opportunistic species.
Probiotics - Lactobacillus & Lactobacillus Ferment: both these probiotic extracts are included for the functional differences they make to the microbiome and for the way in which they alter the environment on the skin to encourage a protective microbial balance.
Aloe Vera and Lactic Acid are hydrating and moisturising for sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE:
- Just before moisturising.
- Shake gently before spritzing up to 6 pumps directly onto face, neck and d‚àö¬©colletage with eyes closed.
- Take your skin from sensitive skin to having non hyper-reactive over the course of about 2 months.
- It is imperative that this line is not used in conjunction with products from other brands as this will compromise the process.
TIPS FROM ESSE SKINCARE:
- This toner may be used throughout the day to calm, hydrate and replenish the skin's probiotic 'shield'.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Inulin*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Citrate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Vanillin, Gamma Decalactone
- 99.95% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- *** Components of natural essential oils
At the #AntiNastiesClub, we stay away from preservatives like parabens and phthalates that give conventional beauty products prolonged shelf life. As healthier preservatives are used to enhance the performance of the products without harming the skin, it is important to note that our products have a much shorter shelf life.
Esse probiotic skin care products are high-tech organic probiotic skin care brands from South Africa. Most people associate probiotics (good microbes) with maintaining a healthy gut, but new research has shown that microbes are also essential for perfect skin. The Human Microbiome Project has discovered that optimal skin health is dependent on the presence of trillions of microbes living on, and in, your skin. Esse has used this new revelation to formulate products that maintain a balance of microbes to slow the ageing process. To do this, Esse uses prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and they've used probiotic microbes in some products to deliver specific results. We have also kept our core ethics in place since the brand's inception in 2002 - we are certified organic by Ecocert in France, a carbon neutral company and accredited by the Vegan Society. It's also cruelty-free and has strong Fair Trade credentials.