This rich body moisturiser is great for dehydrated skin with potent anti-oxidant Rooibos Extract to assist in fighting signs of skin ageing and Marula Oil which is rich in Omega 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and hydrate the skin.
- An excellent all over body moisturiser for dry, dehydrated skin or skin suffering the ravages of dry weather.
- Rooibos and Grape Seed Extract help skin defend against environmental aggressors and enhance Vitamin C production to improve the condition of the skin.
- Marula Oil is rich in Omega 6 and provides rich nourishment without being greasy.
- Kigelia Extract assists the skin to become firmer as well as improving and preventing uneven pigmentation.
This lotion contains prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes at the expense of pathogens. A probiotic extract is added to shift microbial populations in your favour. It is also balanced at pH 4.5 to favour the growth of synergistic species.
HOW TO USE:
- Massage into skin of entire body after bath or shower.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Inulin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Sodium Phytate, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactobacillus, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citric Acid, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Linalool***, Limonene***, Geraniol***, Citronellol***
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 73% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- *** Components of natural essential oils
At the #AntiNastiesClub, we stay away from preservatives like parabens and phthalates that give conventional beauty products prolonged shelf life. As healthier preservatives are used to enhance the performance of the products without harming the skin, it is important to note that our products have a much shorter shelf life.
Esse probiotic skin care products are high-tech organic probiotic skin care brands from South Africa. Most people associate probiotics (good microbes) with maintaining a healthy gut, but new research has shown that microbes are also essential for perfect skin. The Human Microbiome Project has discovered that optimal skin health is dependent on the presence of trillions of microbes living on, and in, your skin. Esse has used this new revelation to formulate products that maintain a balance of microbes to slow the ageing process. To do this, Esse uses prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and they've used probiotic microbes in some products to deliver specific results. We have also kept our core ethics in place since the brand's inception in 2002 - we are certified organic by Ecocert in France, a carbon neutral company and accredited by the Vegan Society. It's also cruelty-free and has strong Fair Trade credentials.