A protective lip conditioner for all skin types that locks in moisture, while assisting to maintain natural barrier function. Rich in moisturising oils with strong anti-oxidants to nourish, heal and protect lips from drying out.
- Jojoba Oil is deeply moisturising, healing and softening.
- Kigelia evens skin tone and heals, firms and conditions. It is also an effective treatment against melanoma.
- Rooibos Leaf Extract, a potent anti-oxidant increases capillary strength and defends against the elements.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply to lips as often as needed.
Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Vanilla Planifolia Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Gamma Decalactone
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 73% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- *** Components of natural essential oils
At the #AntiNastiesClub, we stay away from preservatives like parabens and phthalates that give conventional beauty products prolonged shelf life. As healthier preservatives are used to enhance the performance of the products without harming the skin, it is important to note that our products have a much shorter shelf life.
Esse probiotic skin care products are high-tech organic probiotic skin care brands from South Africa. Most people associate probiotics (good microbes) with maintaining a healthy gut, but new research has shown that microbes are also essential for perfect skin. The Human Microbiome Project has discovered that optimal skin health is dependent on the presence of trillions of microbes living on, and in, your skin. Esse has used this new revelation to formulate products that maintain a balance of microbes to slow the ageing process. To do this, Esse uses prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and they've used probiotic microbes in some products to deliver specific results. We have also kept our core ethics in place since the brand's inception in 2002 - we are certified organic by Ecocert in France, a carbon neutral company and accredited by the Vegan Society. It's also cruelty-free and has strong Fair Trade credentials.