A rich cream full of prebiotic and probiotic actives to protect the skin around the eye and lip area. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps skin and a combination of natural anti-oxidants fight the signs of skin ageing.
- A highly effective treatment product for all concerns around the eye area.
- Suitable for the most sensitive of skins as it includes high levels of Aloe Vera Extract to moisturise, heal, and reduce inflammation.
- LMW Hyaluronic Acid intensely moisturises, delivering an instant plumping effect which reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- The lightening effect of Kigelia helps to reduce dark rings and shadows, while the calming oils of Chamomile and Lavender leave the skin looking bright and soft.
Packed with prebiotics to feed beneficial microbes and a probiotic extract to shift microbial populations to favour your skin. Baobab Fruit Pulp is included because it is high in essential micronutrients for bacteria and contains more than 50% prebiotic fibre. This gives the beneficial microbes an available food source, and thus a favourable environment to colonise over pro-ageing species. The product is also pH balanced and includes ingredients which mimic the skin‚Äö√Ñ√¥s natural lipid barrier, further enhancing the environment for beneficial microbes.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a small amount to the skin around the eyes and lips.
- Apply twice daily before moisturising.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sucrose Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Inulin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Calodendrum Capense (Yangu) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Rubigonosa (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Lactobacillus, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Benzyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Geraniol***, Linalool***, Citronellol***
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 73% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- * Ingredients from organic farming
- ** Made using organic ingredients
- *** Components of natural essential oils
At the #AntiNastiesClub, we stay away from preservatives like parabens and phthalates that give conventional beauty products prolonged shelf life. As healthier preservatives are used to enhance the performance of the products without harming the skin, it is important to note that our products have a much shorter shelf life.
Esse probiotic skin care products are high-tech organic probiotic skin care brands from South Africa. Most people associate probiotics (good microbes) with maintaining a healthy gut, but new research has shown that microbes are also essential for perfect skin. The Human Microbiome Project has discovered that optimal skin health is dependent on the presence of trillions of microbes living on, and in, your skin. Esse has used this new revelation to formulate products that maintain a balance of microbes to slow the ageing process. To do this, Esse uses prebiotics to selectively feed good microbes and they've used probiotic microbes in some products to deliver specific results. We have also kept our core ethics in place since the brand's inception in 2002 - we are certified organic by Ecocert in France, a carbon neutral company and accredited by the Vegan Society. It's also cruelty-free and has strong Fair Trade credentials.